In today’s video, we will tell you about herbs and spices with the most powerful health benefits.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 8 Fake Foods You Eat Every Day That Are Slowly Killing You –
WATCH 🎥: 9 Foods That Are Destroying Your Unhealthy Kidneys –
#HerbsAndSpices #HealthBenefits #Bestie
1. Turmeric: It gets its orange color due to the presence of a miracle compound called curcumin which gives it a variety of health benefits. Studies have shown that curcumin can help prevent or even reverse Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
2. Cinnamon: Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a spice usually meant to give extra flavour to desserts and baked goods. It is ironic that this natural sweetener can help control your blood sugar and prevent diabetes.
3. Basil: Basil has become quite a popular ingredient for cooking in recent times. This herb is native to tropical regions of Southeast Asia, Africa, China, and India. But it is now found in foods worldwide.
4. Garlic: Due to its strong flavour and pungent smell, it’s hard not to already be familiar with garlic. You can thank a compound called allicin. Studies have shown that garlic can lower the risk of colon cancer.
5. Lemongrass: You use lemongrass to add a vibrant citrus flavor with a hint of ginger to many of your dishes. But this herb is way more beneficial than your can imagine. Lemongrass has antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties. It is used traditionally to treat sore throats, fevers and infections, including thrush.
6. Ginger: Ginger is one of the healthiest and most versatile spices. It is refreshing, clean and energizing. Ginger has been known to prove helpful in treating stomach problems like motion sickness, morning sickness, diarrhea and nausea.
7. Saffron: This might be the most expensive and exotic spice on our list. It’s often referred to as the most sought-after in the world. Unlike most other spices, Saffron is very difficult to make.
For more details about these herbs and spices, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :