Content for Better Learning: What’s Changed and What’s Ahead
Edmodo connects all learners with the right resources at the right time. That’s why we’re excited to host a panel with some of the most innovative providers of digital educational content and resources. Educators will hear about the latest innovations, how teachers can best leverage these resources, and how these resources can be used to enable student advocacy and personalized learning.
• Kelly Mendoza, Sr. Director, Education Programs, Common Sense Media
• Kate Clayton, Head of Business Development, Quizlet
• Emily Lang, Content Business Strategy Lead, Newsela
• Makenzie Darling, Director of Strategic Partnerships and Engagement, Let it Ripple
• Hannes Marais, CTO of Advanced Projects, Edmodo