NOT SURE WHICH FOODS ARE GOOD TO FREEZE AND WHICH ONES ARE NOT GOOD TO FREEZE? WATCH MY VIDEO FOR MY TOP FREEZER MEALS FOR BEGINNERS HELPFUL TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FREEZING DIFFERENT TYPES OF FOODS.
It can be such a time saver to make ahead freezer meals, but are you afraid they won’t turn out right? Not sure of which foods you can freeze in the raw state or cooked state?
Can you freeze cheese, sour cream, lettuce, potatoes?
After watching this video, you will learn the best foods to freeze and the ones that will have an awful change in texture and consistency so you can start making delicious healthy freezer meals that will taste as good as if you made them fresh the day of.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this video:
– can you freeze cheese? Can you freeze butter? Can you freeze milk and other dairy?
– tips for freezing and thawing avocados and why I use a vacuum sealer
– which foods have texture change after freezing
– can you freeze lettuce, cabbage, watermelon?
– which foods turn mushy after freezing and thawing.
– which foods are best for making freezer meals for beginners
And don’t forget to check out my list of tons of easy and delicious freezer meal recipes at:
⇒ VISIT OUT MY WEBSITE HAPPYMONEYSAVER.COM HERE:
⇒ GET MY COOKBOOK SERIOUSLY GOOD FREEZER MEALS:
Say hi on social: